Windows 11 is Microsoft's latest OS as the next generation of Windows 10. Like the previous versions of Windows, Windows 11 underwent quite interesting visual changes. One of the most striking changes in the Start Menu and Taskbar status changes to the middle like the macOS operating mechanism.
Some corners of windows, such as the File Explorer window and the Start Menu, look bent according to the Fluent Design idea applied to Windows 11. This is definitely different from the one in Windows 10, where the edges are sharp. In addition, the presence of new icons also enhances the design of Windows 11 to make it more impressive and refreshing.
Fixed Windows 11 Activation Steps
Two things are essential for you to do, the first is to turn off the antivirus on your netbook or computer, and the second is to activate it using the activator tool that we have prepared.
1. Turn off Security or Antivirus
- To find out whether Windows 11 has been activated, open the Start Menu, write down activation, and specify Activation settings.
- If it is noted that Windows is not activated, it means that your Windows 11 has not been activated.
- To activate your Windows 11, it is really required to turn off the Windows default antivirus first. Open the Start Menu, write down the threat, and specify Virus and threat protection.
- Next, specify Manage settings.
- Then you need to turn off the security features (Real-time protection and Cloud-delivered protection) by clicking the On button and then changing it to Off.
- Don't forget to turn off the Automatic sample submission and Tamper protection features.
2. Perform Windows 11 Activation
Then you download the Windows 11 activator tool via the link below:
- Here I have downloaded the activator tool. This activator tool is a group of Command Prompt scripts, so you don't need to install it on your netbook or computer.
- Then right-click the activator file then specify Run as administrator.
- Enter the number 2 to activate Windows 11.
- Wait for the activation process to finish until it says green. Ignore the words Windows 10 Pro because this activator can be used for Windows 10 or Windows 11.
- To confirm if Windows 11 has been activated or not, please enter the Activation menu, and there will be an inscription Windows is activated……. which indicates if Windows 11 has been successfully activated.
Flashback to 2015, Microsoft once said that Windows 10 was their ultimate operating mechanism, but that question was dismissed with the advent of Windows 11. Microsoft expects Windows 11 to bribe the success of its pioneers, namely Windows 7 and 10.