As we know that Windows 10 is the most popular desktop operating system today, it has even surpassed its predecessors, namely Windows 7 and 8. Even the popularity of Windows 10 has hooked 50% of PC users in the United States. The rest is filled with other operating systems such as Linux, macOS, etc.
Windows 10 is a paid operating system where you first have to buy a license if you want to use it to its full potential. Maximum here means you can enjoy all the features in Windows 10.
One thing that is quite a consideration for Windows 10 is compatibility, where many applications in Windows 10 must be able to run on various types of devices. So it can run on computers and laptops and can also be run on smartphones and tablets.
This requires application developers to create responsive applications and adapt to various kinds of devices with different screen sizes. The system requirements for installing Windows 10 are also not too high. At least a laptop or computer with a minimum 1GHz CPU and a minimum of 2GB RAM can already run this operating system.
How to Activate Windows 10 Without Software
In this tutorial, I will share how to activate Windows 10 without software. Before that, ensure you are connected to the internet because the activation process is done online.
1. Search for Activation settings in the windows search menu
2. After that, select Activation. There will be written Windows is not activated, which means that your Windows 10 has not been activated.
3. Then click the Windows button on the keyboard then, type cmd, select Run as administrator at the Command Prompt.
4. Then copy-paste "slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com" then press Enter
If there is an error 0xC004F074
The error appears because your internet connection is unstable or the server is busy. Overcome the failure during Activation can be done in the following ways:
Repeat the command to change it to:
"slmgr /skms s9.us.to"
Then proceed to the next step.
5. Return to the Activation window earlier, then select the Change product key.
6. Then, enter the product key according to the version of Windows 10 used. In this tutorial, I am using Windows 10 Pro. Then select Next.
Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
7. Make sure you are connected to the internet. The next step is to just select Activate.
Congratulations, your Windows 10 has been successfully activated. In the Activation window, the words Windows is activated will appear as shown below.