What is Canva and how you can use it for your business - since it is an increasingly popular application in businesses of all kinds, especially for the Content Plan. Canva is a graphic design tool founded in 2012 that offers you online templates to create your own designs.
It has an attractive, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface, as well as a great variety: 8,000 templates with which to form more than 100 types of design: from flyers and infographics to images for networks, emails, and posters.
In a very short time, Canva has become an indispensable tool for marketers, bloggers, and small business owners, although its great advantage is that it puts in the hands of "non-designers" the ability to create simple content to be able to implement your goals.
The main way to use Canva for business is to incorporate it into your design and development, creating engaging content that convinces potential customers and builds loyalty from existing ones. You just need to choose the perfect images, fonts, and colors that suit the style you want to convey.
How to use Canva: follow our steps
Canva offers a wide variety of formats to generate the design that best suits you: templates for social media, marketing materials, documents, presentations, invitations, announcements, eBooks, resumes, and even Christmas cards, allowing you to work on both digital and printed.
It is important to note that you can also customize your design with the measurements you consider.
You can use the Canva editor to modify your design
Canva has a fairly intuitive interface where drag and drop form the basis of its operation. Dealing with it will only take you a few days at most and as soon as you have done 3 or 4 designs you will have caught the trick to go fast and fast.
- Search: You can find images, icons, and graphics.
- Templates: Canva offers several ready-to-use templates.
- Uploaded files: Canva allows you to upload your own items.
- Photos: Choose from the selection of images that Canva makes available to you.
- Elements: diversity of icons and shapes that will help you in your design.
- Text: here you will find pre-designed texts in very different formats that you can change to your liking.
- Music: put the soundtrack to your videos.
- Videos: Canva also allows you to create videos. In this tab, you have several options depending on the theme of your video (cities, fashion, business, beach).
- Background: if you are not using a design (that is, starting from 0) you can use one of the many background colors and images found here.
- Folders: organize your designs in separate folders.
- Zoom control: use this option to make your work area larger or smaller.
- Canvas - This is where you will create your design.
- Add a new page: add another sheet to your work.
- Page control: lets you know which page you are on.
- Name: assign a name to your work.
- Share button: you can share your design with whoever you want.
- Download button: you can download your image here.
Other options: here you will find the options to share your design on networks or save it to your Google Drive.
Use thousands of resources from the Canva web
There are a large number of resources that can help you communicate what you need to convey: images, graphics, icons, and much more. You can modify the elements, change their color, font, position, or transparency. Play, explore and investigate what elements make sense of your message.
Create designs with Canva that you then download for free
Once you are done you will wonder how to download a design from Canva. You can choose the format you want and use the image as you see fit. As you can see, Canva offers you several options.
Share your Canva design in a Facebook or Twitter post
You can share your design on social media or send it directly by email
Create an account in Canva. How to register
With an email or your Facebook account, you can register and access the tool for free. To work on the account of a particular brand that needs a stricter identity manual, better switch to the premium account that allows you to upload your own fonts, save a wide color palette, and, above all, give you the option to change the size of a design for reuse.
What is Canva and why choose it: pros and cons
Work with Canva your design online directly in your browser, so it is not necessary to install any program.
- It is very easy, intuitive, and fast to use.
- The designs are stored for later reuse (if necessary).
- We can use our own image bank and corporate image.
- It has a version for iPad and iPhone.
Disadvantages of using Canva
- You have some instability when working directly from a browser and being connected to the Internet.
- Some resources are paid.
- The design tools are limited.
- They miss certain functions such as power align objects, using guides, etc. At least in the free version.
In a very short time, Canva has carved out a niche within web applications thanks to its ease of use, versatility, and price. It is the graphic design tool designed for "non-designers" with which you obtain fast and attractive solutions within your professional sector. Go ahead and use Canva because, as its own slogan says, Canva is the power of design within everyone's reach.
How to get Canva Pro
- Register on the official Canva website
- You can register with Gmail or Facebook and also email
- Open email confirmation
Akuh.net is not responsible for this tutorial
This tutorial is only for education