Elements of Visual Studio Code
Customize: Used to add programming language extensions. composition and customization of templates by adding an extension to the programming language so we don't have to always remember the role of the language
- Command Palette: the command palette provides many access commands, we can give the editor commands to open files, search for files, and others easily and quickly. To open the command palette, you can press Ctrl + Shift + p.
- Integrated Terminal: Integrity Terminal is used to finish scripts in the editor. We can finish the script editor directly in the terminal without needing to open an additional terminal, this is the advantage of visual studio code.
- Extensions: extensions are additional roles in which the function is to expand the power of the editor which can help developers when programming.
- Search: Visual Studio Code's search feature is very fast, the light is given in addition to the speed of the data search query it will search to the level of its contents
- Grid Editor Layout: We are easy in visual studio code layout management, we can easily arrange editor groups in any layout either vertically or horizontally.
- Color Themes: Color Themes are used to modify the colors in the Visual Studio Code interface to match the desired taste, the trick is to specify File > Prefences > Color Theme, then move the cursor up and down to select the desired topic.
- Cloud Environment: We can also do things in the cloud environment through Visual Studio Code such as create databases, execute commands, insert, update, delete, and others in the cloud.
Types of Extensions in Visual Studio Code
Live server: allows us to auto-reload site pages when you change in Visual Studio Code.
Gittens: GitLtns helps us to describe the author's code at a glance through annotations without any problems.
Prettier (Code Formatter): Used to set the prettier code pattern to drive a stable writing style of code by pre-pressing your code and pressing it back on its own terms.
Auto Rename Tag: Auto rename tag helps us when we want to swap a tag and to swap opening and closing tags together in HTML and XML.
Beautify: Beautify helps you in formatting our coding, we don't need to clean up our coding manually, just this extension will be formatted automatically.
Open In Browser: Used to create your project directly in the browser.
CSS Peek: useful for viewing an HTML element, which is attacked by CSS, CSS Peak also makes it easier for site designers.
Indent Rainow: Used to help us the color and categorize give the same color according to the initial tag of the structure of the program that we make.
SQL Server: is an extension where we are a database engineer SQL server, this extension makes it easy for you to work in Visual Studio Code.
Advantages of Visual Studio Code
- It's easy to manage extensions
- Has a lot of extensions
- Appearance contributor
- Language support
- Free text editor
- Can make your own Snippets
Deploy vscode on Heroku
Visual Studio Heroku
Any question? write in comments
This tutorial is for educational purposes only
if this tutorial doesn't work please comment, akuh.net will update soon